SAFETY PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
Safety Pressure Relief Valve
Safety Pressure Relief Valve:
A Revolutionary Advance in Anesthesia Safety
This patented pressure relief valve virtually eliminates the danger of over-inflating a patient's lungs.
With just a press of the ventilation button, you can instantly restrict the pressure to a safe level, while effectively ventilating the patient.
- Normal pressure relief at 20-25 cmH2O using ventilation button
- Less than 1cmH2O pressure at full open
- Less than 2cmH2O pressure at full closed
- Replaces any valve with 3/4-20thread (the industry standard thread size)
- Proven life saving patented design
- 19mm hose connection
- 20-25cmH2O pop-off pressure
- Can be used with a ventilator
For Questions, Tech Support or Parts call or e-mail
call 434.277.9360 email